The graphite greases Goldenstone® K-G are manufactured by thickening an appropriate blend of mineral lube base components with calcium soap and the addition of 10% dry graphite powder of less than 45 ?m particle size.
These greases are designated for the lubrication of heavily loaded mechanisms including: open gear drives; threaded joints; chain drives; elevators’ sliders; metal ropes and other open heavily loaded sliding pairs
Goldenstone® K-G greases are suitable for application in high humidity and very dirty environment. The operating temperature range of Goldenstone® K-G greases is from -20°С to +60°С.
• Very good adhesion properties
• Extremely enhanced water resistance
• Very good antiwear properties
• Suitable for use in very dirty environment
• Adequate protection against rust formation