Goldenstone® EP automotive gear oils are formulated with a special selection of high quality solvent refined and hydrotreated base stocks and an ashless sulfur phosphorus type additive package.
Oils are developed to lubricate all types of hypoid, spiral bevel, two-speed and final axle gear drives including worm gear drives in automotive vehicles and industrial applications, operating at severe and shock loads, and sliding velocities.
Goldenstone® EP automotive gear oils are recommended for manual transmissions, rear drive axles and hypoid final drives (differentials) that require API GL-5 EP quality level gear oils.
• Excellent oxidation stability and enhance resistance to breakdown from heat
• Excellent protection for all gear drive components
• Dependable rust & corrosion protection
• Very good seal compatibility preventing oil leakages
• Excellent anti-wear, anti-scuffing and anti-seizure properties at a variety of speeds and loads